Million Dollar Marketing At Every Price Point
Kersh Ruhl, Lauri Sisson, and Dave Hulst started Michigan Homes and Cottages because we feel quality homes deserve quality agents. We are equipped with the knowledge and contacts to market a home effectively and truly work as a team. We know that a large percentage of buyers for your home are from out of the area and looking online for homes, as a strategic marketing team, we know what it takes to stand out to those buyers. Our philosophy is to go and seek the buyers for your home, and do whatever necessary to make certain your home has the best chance of selling.
What Sets Us Apart?
- 55 years combined experience along the Lakeshore
- Extensive knowledge of resort and second homes
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle—top 1% Nationally
- Top SEO ranked personal website with 1,800 new users monthly
- Targeted strategic demographic marketing using analytics based on buyers’ tendencies
- Professional interior and aerial photography and 3-d imaging with floor plan
- Strong referral reputation and relationships with Chicago market realtors
- Emphasis on communication, systems, and personalized marketing
- Electronic marketing to our large combined database
- Ability to market to high net worth clients
- 3 agents working for you with 24/7 availability
- We send direct mail to Chicago Attorneys, Doctors and High-End Car Dealers
- We send Chicago agents your home information and offer them a substantial referral fee
- Custom virtual tour on Realtor.com (the #1 site used by buyers) that will allow hundreds of buyers from many areas to get excited about your home. The virtual tour will also be in the M.L.S and many, many other internet websites.
- Impressive color brochures
- Direct monthly mailings to thousands of potential lake buyers in our database of individuals and companies
Considering Other Agents and Companies?
We encourage you to interview other agents in the area. Why? So you can truly see the benefits of working with a team like us. As you do the interview, here are some questions you might want to ask
- What kind of properties do you sell? Primarily we sell Lake properties and higher end homes
- How many homes did you sell last year? We sold 89 in 2020
- What is your average sales price? Ours is $585,880
- What are your marketing plans? See above
- Do you market to Chicago? See above
- How many of your own listings do you sell? We sell about 25% on average
- What kind of follow up can I expect from you? We follow up at least weekly, if not more depending on activity
- How many unique visits does your website get each month? See above